Friday, June 3, 2011

What's in your purse?

Ladies, there are some items you carry with you everywhere ... Avon knows.


for me, its a chapstick &/or a lipgloss.  I have {at least} one in my purse, one in the car, and another with my makeup.  My lips are either constantly chapped or constantly peeling, so applying color just draws attention to my lip "issue." A moisturizer accentuates my lips enough with shine rather than a color.  I love it because I don't need a mirror to apply it; it can't really be messed up.  I'm such a low-maintenance kind of girl that way, so simple is better for me.


What is always in your purse?


Here are some of the regulars my clients purchase for their purse/tote/car/office/etc ...


Glazewear Lip Gloss - Starting at just $.99!
Lip Moisturizers - Starting at just $.59!
Travel-Size Fragrances  - Starting at just $5.50!
Mini Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizers - Starting at just $.99!
Lotions - Starting at just $.99!


No matter the fashion trends, it seems summer is always returning to a "less is more" look.  Keep your face light and simple, no layers of makeup required.  It's so hot, you will just sweat it off - yuck!


Take some time to check your makeup bag and refresh it with lighter, summer colors!  Chances are, what you need is on sale.


For orders $30+ use this online code for FREE shipping - FCS13
www.youravon.com/katiegrimm
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment