Saturday, September 3, 2011

Avon career?

you could.  I could.  and I think I may try.
I certainly love the idea of it.

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally) I spoke with my up-line leader (basically my supervisor, if I had one) about a new possible recruit.  I got the scoop on stepping up my Avon game in order to become a Unit Leader ... which is the next step after being a Representative.

I have moved around so much over the last couple of years since I signed up, that I never even set goals.  I was selling for the discount, with only hopes of making some money so I could keep selling.  That is completely different than seeing Avon as an actual job with some REAL potential ... which it is.


Recently someone has contacted me to find out more information on becoming an Avon Representative. I can't wait to start ... how 'bout you?
And seriously, it IS a great time to start!  Let me tell you why ...
  • the VERY best reason to start now, is the perfect timing of the holidays approaching.  You could easily make some extra money for gifts.  You could also take advantage of the discount you will recieve being an Avon Representative, and purchase all your gifts from yourself!
  • It is only $10 to start your own business.
  • No need to keep an inventory.  Of course you can, but its not necessary to be successful.
  • No minimums.
  • FREE shipping!
  • FREE website for your online shopping customers
No gimmicks.  No behind the scenes tricks.  
It really is easy to be an Avon Representative!!  Even if you're only slightly curious, contact me.  It is an easy process that ANYONE can do.  I am happy to answer your questions.


ps. Campaign 19 is almost over.  Place your order today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment